PURPOSES OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA and Connecticut General Statute § 42-471, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of the Law Offices of Conway, Londregan, Sheehan & Monaco, P.C.
We may collect nonpublic personal information (including social security numbers) about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as a real estate agent, financial institution or lender, or medical office/treating physician.
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS) ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information (including social security numbers) about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you; and when no longer needed we either delete your nonpublic personal information or store it physically or electronically in a locked facility or records room. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.